As this video states, I'm encouraging everyone to make their own Cha'alt zine.
To put my money where my mouth is, I'm giving every publisher (the individual who actually puts it out, maybe that's the editor-in-chief or publisher, self-publisher, creator, whatever) a $100 subsidy via paypal after they've put out their first issue.
Ok, stipulations follow...
- The zine's content must be two-thirds Cha'alt related.
- The zine must come in at least 22 pages (and if I were you, I wouldn't go over 50).
- Venger Satanis (that's me) have to approve the title.
- The zine implies a one-year "Cha'alt game jam" license which is subject to Venger Satanis' approval before it may be renewed.
- Obviously, I'm not in favor of censorship or limiting creative freedom. Nevertheless, I, Venger Satanis, have the right to disallow any content which goes against the values of Kort'thalis Publishing... mostly vile, illegal stuff you can imagine happening in the White House's basement (current administration) or Epstein Island... Epstein didn't kill himself.
- The first issue must be available for a reasonable sum (or free) by the first day of VENGER CON, July 21st, 2023. Convention details here!