Yeah, we have a motherfucking banner!
If you'd like one for your blog or website, just let me know. I'd love to share it with you.
So, the Cha'alt Game Jam... I pretty much covered everything in my previous blog post, but here are the highlights.
- The Cha'alt Game Jam 6-week open game license runs from January 1st to February 14th.
- Whatever you make should be shared on either DriveThruRPG, Big Geek Emporium, or both.
- As long as it's released within that window, it can be monetized in perpetuity.
- The Game Jam covers Cha'alt, Alpha Blue, Encounter Critical (original and 3rd edition), Revelry in Torth, Liberation of the Demon Slayer, and The Islands of Purple-Haunted Putrescence. If you want to create something affiliated with something by Kort'thalis Publishing that's not already listed, feel free to ask me about it.
- Somewhere in the product, you'll need to include the following text... "Licensed with permission from Venger As'Nas Satanis, High Priest of Kort'thalis Publishing and Archduke of the OSR, in the year of our Dark Lord 2023, whether you like it or not."
- Use your common sense, have fun, feel free to reach out if you need something, no guarantees in life, good luck, and go with God.
My email is: Venger.Satanis@yahoo.com
Thanks for reading and participating,
p.s. I've got a new Kickstarter launching on January 11th. So, if you aren't already subscribed to my KS page or whatever, do that. I'll post an actual link when the thing is ready to go. Oh yeah, you should seriously consider attending VENGER CON II: Electric Boogaloo this July in Madison, WI.