Saturday, August 11, 2018

James Gunn Gone For Good


I think it's safe to say that James Gunn will NOT be re-hired by Disney.

As I predicted in Inappropriate Characters episode #4, where there's smoke, there's usually fire.  You can't be that obsessed with talking (even if it's joking - sometimes, especially if you're joking) about a subject and not have that thing be a part of your life... even if it's a very small part.

And with a subject as abhorrent, taboo, and just plain morally fucking wrong as pedophilia, even dipping your toe in the water is the end of the road for your Disney career.

I'm not going to post the leaked photos of James Gunn attending a pedo-themed costume party because... gross!  However, I will link to the page where they appear.

A year ago, I never thought I'd be saying something about the far-left, rampant SJWs, or the liberal media, but Jesus Christ, what the Hell is going on?  Everything from silence on Jeremy Hambly's assault by some "punch Nazis" asshole to the James Gunn pedo-apologists who seemed a hair away from getting him re-hired.

Yes, I love diversity and inclusivity, too, but stop acting like a hive-mind propaganda machine whose chief objective is identity politics and having fun / playing games is only a secondary consideration... at best.

Thoroughly disenchanted,

VS

p.s.  If you want some tangentially-related Guardians of the Galaxy RPG stuff, here's a FREE adventure for Alpha Blue.  It's sleazy without having anything James Gunn might get off on.


4 comments:

  1. Nice & Informative Blog !
    QuickBooks is an accounting software that has rapidly captured the global market,To get rid of QuickBooks problems, call us at our QuickBooks Customer Service Number 1-855-974-6537.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice & Informative Blog !
    In case you face any technical issue in QuickBooks, call us at QuickBooks Customer Service Number and get instant solutions for QuickBooks problems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Nice Blog, I have been using QuickBooks for a long time. One day, I encountered QuickBooks Customer Service in my software, then I called QuickBooks Customer Support Phone Number. They resolved my error in the least possible time.

    ReplyDelete