Monday, January 25, 2021

Cha'alt Book 3 next year?

 

Ok, so the first two Cha'alt books turned out great.  The Kickstarters were both successful, and the quality is off the charts!

Next year... yes, I'm talking about 2022, I'd like to Kickstart the third Cha'alt book.  To the right, you can see a quick concept sketch for the Cha'alt: Chartreuse Shadows cover art.  

It's a mish-mash of awesome stuff I've grown up with over the years... Beastmaster, Indiana Jones, Conan (sword), Lovecraftian tentacles, and hot fantasy ladies.  What do you think?

However, I've been reliably informed by my wife that until I get the 1,000 print run of Cha'alt: Fuchsia Malaise sold (200 of those already out the door), I can't move forward - except for commissioning the cover art, of course.

So, in the meantime, I'm launching an in-between Kickstarter to help sell Fuchsia Malaise books, as well as, one or more short PDF adventures set in the eldritch, gonzo, science-fantasy, post-apocalyptic campaign setting of Cha'alt.  The further we break stretch goal barriers, the more adventures will be released into backers' hands.

That KS has already been submitted for approval with a launch date of February 5th.  It'll run a full 30 days.  Should be pretty cool.  The more $ it makes, the better value backers will get.  I have many adventure ideas just waiting to be uncaged!

So, check back here for details.  If you have questions or suggestions, definitely let me know.

VS

p.s.  Why wait for the Kickstarter when you can order your luxury hardcover Cha'alt: Fuchsia Malaise right now!

3 comments:

  1. You forgot the little sketchnote thay says "pls make boobies this size... for realz" ---> (.)(.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should mail this to the Internal Revenue Service.

    ReplyDelete