Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Sexual Predators PDF


I'm pleased to announce Sexual Predators is live on DriveThruRPG!!!

I put everything I had into this one (uh, I mean... Zoltar Khan Delgado put everything he had into it).

It's what you've come to expect from an Alpha Blue publication... advice, options, artwork, random tables, and a plethora of scenarios (including a real space dungeon)!

In a couple weeks, Sexual Predators will combine with Kobayashi Maroon to form The Last Alpha Blue Supplement softcover over on Amazon.com.

And then it's onto the next chapter in my RPG life... Cha'alt.  However, there will always be a special place in my heart for sleazy scifi.

If you get a chance, please write and post a review!

VS

p.s. Speaking of sleazy scifi, remember this?

No comments:

Post a Comment