Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Kort'thalis Publishing Reviews

Yeah, some really neat ones have cropped up here and there in 2018.

Let's start with my favorite - Prince of Nothing reviews The Islands of Purple-Haunted Putrescence.  I quoted a paragraph in our last episode of Inappropriate Characters, but really the whole thing is a fascinating, pleasurable read.

Almost as awesome is his review of Liberation of the Demon Slayer.  He's not wrong - it's a hot mess (in places).  Hey, it was my first attempt and some wires got crossed.  Still, my philosophy hasn't changed - published adventures are meant to do 85% of the work.  The remaining 15% is left for the GM to handle on his own.

This is the latest review of Alien Ass, Hydrogen Gas, or Cosmic Grass... No One Warps For Free by Endzeitgeist.  He also reviewed Dead God Excavation...

Speaking of which, the prolific and potty-mouthed Bryce Lynch also reviewed that very same scenario!  He didn't love it.  Not only did he brutalize Dead God Excavation, the man added insult to injury.

As per usual, I give as good as I get (better in some cases).  So, you can read my pithy little riposte in the comments below his review.  It's followed by occasional "witticisms" from the peanut gallery.

Last but not least, we have a brief review of Adventure Writing Like A Fucking Boss II.  I think that speaks for itself. 

I encourage more reviews, even sucky ones... like the turd that Bryce Lynch excreted from his analysis-hole.  The more, the merrier!


p.s. As someone in that cavalcade of crappy comments noticed, I'm no longer fucking around.  This outspoken iconoclast has become the boss behind the boss of internet shitlords.  It's take no prisoners time, ladies, gentlemen, and za'akier!

No comments:

Post a Comment