Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Describe Your 2018 Roleplaying in a Word


My wife saw something about describing your year in a single word in one of her FB groups.  Interesting exercise, I thought.

Since this is an RPG blog, I'd like you to describe your 2018 gaming experiences in one word...

That's it.

For me, I'm choosing "sleazy."  Sure, I ran several sessions of D&D over the summer (and those weren't sleazy at all), but I never felt like I hit the right groove with that mini-campaign. 

All my sessions of Alpha Blue were not only easier to prepare and run, but a lot more entertaining.  Plus, the vast majority of my output this year was for the Alpha Blue line. 

So, how about you?

VS

p.s. Almost forgot, zazzle has a 50% off sale on canvas prints (ends tonight)!

No comments:

Post a Comment