Friday, September 28, 2018

Blue Balls Tracker


Admittedly, these are not the best pictures. I took them quickly before running out of the house on my way to work.

But, as you can see - they allow Alpha Blue players to track their characters' blue balls - females, too!  How horny are they?  How desperate?  What kind of bonus (carrot) or penalty (stick) is in store for them?

Like keeping track of a vampire's blood supply, this creates a sense of urgency - it's an incentive to bone!  Sure, there was bonus Health before... but this is better.  At least, I think so.  I've playtested it a few times, and it seems to be a hit with players.

If you're not sure, try it in a demo game and see what happens.  I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.  Timid players especially will appreciate something in-hand that they can point to and say, "This right here!  This is why my character is chatting up the three-breasted green-skinned babe at the bar.  It's not because I'm a colossal pervert, OK?"

So, if you purchase the Kobayashi Maroon PDF, the Blue Balls Tracker comes with it. 

Both a colored version you can print off and use, as well as, a black and white version that you can color in yourself.  I literally have hundreds of random markers, colored pencils, and crayons all over my house.

Let me know your thoughts.  And happy tracking!

VS

No comments:

Post a Comment