Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Pre-Convention News & Updates


I wanted to show off the map progress.  As I mentioned in a previous post, I've been experimenting with a new tentacle-drawn mapping style.

And this is what it looks like after my layout guy is done with it.  There will be more like this soon (with possible tweaks).  After VENGER CON, I'll be preparing the way for book 4 of the Cha'alt trilogy (due out next July).

Speaking of VENGER CON II: Electric Boogaloo, it's less than a month away.  Weekend badges are still available.  Everyone who loves old-school, OSR, and traditional RPGs is welcome, but this is not a woke convention.  

As the con gets closer, I'll be posting some content for gamers to use (both those attending and those who wish they could attend, but aren't able to).

There are Cha'alt zines happening.  I believe all three of them are about to launch between now and VENGER CON.  I'll post about those (with links) as the convention approaches.  However, this one right here is currently being crowdfunded via Kickstarter - please, support him!

I'm also still working on the webcomics (Cha'alt, Alpha Blue, and Purple Islands).

Remember, I'm still giving away that free Cha'alt adventure, The Violet-Haunted Crypt.

This Sunday at 7pm central (8pm eastern) we'll be debuting the next phase of our monthly RPG YouTube podcast Inappropriate Characters with our new co-host Diversity & Dragons!  It'll be a 90-minute stream.  So, mark your digital calendars or whatever.

Ok, if there's anything you want to talk about or see from me in the next 3 weeks, comment down below!

VS


1 comment: