By the end of this blog post, I will come up with a name for the 2023 Cha'alt campaign. I already have a few ideas, but will reserve final judgement until then.
A fortnight later, session #2 happened. Two of the first session's (see this post) three players returned. The third was home sick. One of my usual players couldn't make the first session, so he was back. And two new gamers joined the fray - one of which I gamed with way back during 3rd edition about 17 or 18 years ago.
The five players and their characters (the returning players kept their characters), and everyone is currently 3rd level still...
- Colin playing Robard the Red, dwarf sorcerer
- Richard playing Ban-Dade (I didn't get the joke until halfway through the scenario), dwarf priest
- Mike playing Crandell, half-orc warrior
- Steve playing a halfling thief named Heighten Chancery Philthrop III (don't worry, there's a reason)
- Patrick playing Jackal, dwarf warrior
- "If it's more than zero, it's too expensive."
- "Hold that syllable."
- "Snake you later."
- "Is it even in?"
- "When they die, they die smiling."
- "Stabbed in his prosthetic fat."