Saturday, January 14, 2023

Advanced Game Mastering Like A Fucking Boss

 

A decade ago, I started writing How To Game Master Like A Fucking Boss.  It's a platinum best-seller on DriveThruRPG.  The wisdom contained inside has helped thousands of aspiring Game Masters.

Now, I'm working on a follow-up.  It's shorter, more focused, and goes deeper than any GMing book should ever have to go... punishingly deep.

This book will attempt to crack open the cosmic egg, drenching readers in universal yoke and allowing us to give birth to the inner God that exists as potential within everyone.  

Come, join me on this journey and see what I have to show you.  BTW, the Cha'alt trilogy is one of the backer rewards.  If you don't already own these gorgeous volumes containing my eldritch, gonzo, science-fantasy, post-apocalyptic campaign setting, do yourself a favor.  Get them.  You won't regret it.

Advanced Game Mastering Like A Fucking Boss - see you on the other side, hoss!

If you have any questions, I'd be more than happy to answer them here or on the KS page.

Thanks,

VS

p.s. VENGER CON II: Electric Boogaloo is happening this July in Madison, WI.  Link here.  My convention is for old-school, OSR, and traditional RPGs only.  It's like gaming in the old days, but with gray pubes! 


1 comment: