Thursday, May 12, 2022

Anti-Abortion FREE Cha'alt Adventure

 

Just this morning, I released a new PDF scenario for Cha'alt... my eldritch, gonzo, science-fantasy, post-apocalypse campaign setting.

Get it here!

The Good Syma'arian commemorates the striking down of Roe vs Wade.  Hey, bad precedent is bad precedent.  Not to mention, murder is wrong.  While I'm not an absolutist, I lean stronger on the pro-life side.

In any case, this is a good solid one-shot that uses our current year political and cultural issues as a springboard for adventure.  And it's FREE, so go download it and let me know what you think!

If you like The Good Syma'arian, then you'll really love the Cha'alt trilogy.  The gorgeous, signed and numbered, limited edition hardcover books are still available.

Enjoy,

VS

p.s. If you're looking for old-school gaming opportunities in or around Madison, WI this summer, we're sneaking up on VENGER CON!!!  Details and tickets available here.


10 comments:

  1. Looks like it's been removed. I wonder what rule it violated. Surely there's no rule against political content seeing as there are blatantly leftist games up on DriveThru right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really hope this comes back soon. I got my copy, but I can't see what anyone could possibly have an issue with. You get to save babies from sacrificial death for crying out loud!
    I never even considered it "pro-life" or "anti-abortion" either. The biggest issue I have with the blacklisting: IF YOU DON'T LIKE, DON'T DOWNLOAD IT! Just let people enjoy things!
    I really hope these twisted degenerates don't mess with VengerCon. I won't be able to come myself, but really hope it's a smashing success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez! Really? Really? They pulled this title for what? Because it doesn't share what they believe is the "correct" opinion?
    Freaking population always yapping about nazis, and while we might not be burning books , alot of things get censored all the time!
    Ministry of truth? What freaking dystopian nightmare world did I wake up in?!
    Glad I got my copy too! Sorry they seem to be picking on you V

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think any "legitimate" complaint demands the product in question be pulled and reviewed as per DriveThru's policy. Then, it's either blacklisted or whitelisted until the end of time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good thing I snatched one before it got taken down.
    I think the premise for the adventure, taking down an infant child sacrifice cult, is a good one. It probably needs to be fleshed out more, but it's hard to complain about a free product. Surely there are high-level elites and royalty in respectable cities that are actually buying the children's blood or they are sending pregnant mistresses' there to get rid of any potential bastard children, for example.
    If you feel compelled to kill someone to make up for a lapse in your judgment, you might be the villain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If this goes into book #4 of the Cha'alt trilogy, I'll probably include a map with additional points for exploration.

      Delete
    2. Hey Venger, is the PDF available somewhere else by chance?

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. Yeah, through me. My email... Venger.Satanis@yahoo.com

      Delete
  6. Commercial spammer alert in the comments, Venger

    ReplyDelete