Saturday, March 26, 2022

Inflation

 

Scantily-clad princesses, mercenary banana-men, tentacled sorcerers, sandworms, and mutant demon lords!

Just a few years ago, I created a world that could accommodate everything from Dark Sun, Rifts, Gamma World, Encounter Critical, and Dune to the weird pulp sword & sorcery tales of Robert E. Howard and Clark Ashton Smith.

Now that I'm getting down to less than a dozen boxes of Cha'alt and Cha'alt: Fuchsia Malaise, coupled with inflation, prices are going up... slightly.

If you live in the USA, both gorgeous hardcover books (signed, numbered, and personalized + PDFs) can be all yours for only $111.  Outside the USA, it's $150.  

Either paypal or email me at Venger.Satanis@yahoo.com 

Get your eldritch, gonzo, science-fantasy, post-apocalyptic campaign setting + adventures + megadungeon while you still can!

Have a great weekend,

Venger Satanis 4 Realz

p.s. If you haven't already grabbed a ticket for VENGER CON, I suggest you get on that.  Tickets and additional information here.  

This convention is exclusively for old-school, OSR, and traditional RPGs.  It'll be held this July in Madison, WI. 


3 comments:

  1. Yo this is the Fred from youtube. So I want to buy you a game on drivethru to look at. I'm going to do a Script Game Version of Cha'alt maybe. email me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm intrigued because I have no idea what you're talking about. ;)

      Can you email me? Venger.Satanis@yahoo.com

      Delete
  2. FUUUUUCK! I just told you I was gonna get the books this month but I spent that money on other stuff like Vampire 5e supplements. I really hope there is enough copies of the 2nd and 3rd Cha'alt books by the time I'm able to pony up the money to get them.

    ReplyDelete