Back when I was funding Girls Gone Rogue on Kickstarter, one of my stretch goals / campaign promises was to do a backer-wide play by email or chat session of Alpha Blue.
Well, this is where it starts. Read the description below, roll the dice, see what happens, and comment below how you're going to react (be sure to include a sentence or two about who and what your character is). Don't have a character? Either create one from the Alpha Blue RPG rulebook or simply come up with a suitable character concept.
These tables will also tie into my next and last (for awhile, at least) Kickstarter project for Alpha Blue called... Pussy Chasers: The Legend of Oral. Check it out here.
You missed the actual party, unfortunately. The freighter hauling 23 space tons of frozen Purple Prizm grape soda was late... then it was stopped by customs... and then almost hijacked by dwermfermers on ultra-amphetamines. Needless to say, you're ready to get this after-party into full swing! Let's see what happens soon after you arrive.
1. Someone slipped a turquoise dreamer into your drink. Now, all you want to do is have anal sex.
2. You accidentally got diverted into a nearby conference room where an orange-furred platypusoid is giving a power-point presentation regarding time-share properties on New Alderaan 2.
3. An alien that's mostly just eyes and glowing indigo snot just threw up all over you. Gross!
4. After about 20 microns of waiting, you finally got yourself a drink and found the friends you were hanging out with from before - now some random, albeit cute, woman wants you to get her a drink, as well.
5. As soon as you walk in, a trio of large, two-headed, hairy albino ape-men with glittering horns tell you that you're kind isn't welcome here.
7. Some girl wearing a sexy red outfit with three boobs and smoking a personal hookah motions for you to come closer. You walk towards her just as another spacer comes up to the girl, putting his arm around her.
8. You get an incoming call on your vis-a-fone. Before you can see who it is, a sneaky little anchovy-based life form swipes it out of your hand and scurries towards the main stage where various strippers are pole-dancing to "Girls, Girls, Girls" by Motley Crue.
9. Just as one stripper is leaving the pole-dancing area and another is entering, one of the women accidentally kicks a platinum credit (worth approximately 100 regular credits) in your drink.
10. A stripper with clear-colored, high-heel platform dancer shoes walks right past you. She's the hottest girl here tonight. Your gaze follows her spectacular ass as she walks into the "Anything Goes Room."
11. You're snorting a few lines of vermilion psychopath off some reptilian girl's tits when suddenly the veins under your skin start glowing bright scarlet.
12. Some jackass let his tiger-bot into the party. It's already clawed up a half-dozen people by the time it finds you - and regards you with cold, predatory disdain.
13. You haven't eaten since connecting with the Purple Prizm freighter at Algeria Gamma. You're famished and there's nothing to eat! In the distance, you see some spacer holding a grilled space cheese sandwich.
14. A protocol-bot corners you, regaling you with anecdotes about the Enigma Cluster orbiting Kryus Prime.
15. An old and inebriated acquaintance believes he can shoot faster and straighter than you. He challenges you to a blaster duel right here and now.
16. A suckered star slug from Vokk Major-Minor insults your funky threads while implying that you have a reputation for disappointing your sexual partners.
17. There's a Knight in White Satin talking to the bartender about something. Must be pretty important if he's taking up the bartender's valuable time. Meanwhile, you and the other patrons aren't getting any drinks.
19. Princess Assa is in attendance. She's wearing a tight little blue dress accented with sparkling diamonds. The Princess has ordered her personal bodyguards to line up some of the more desirable men and women in front of her VIP corner booth. You're picked to stand in that line.
20. You're fucked up on Tinkerbell's Fairydust, wandering around asking people about the Great Space Chicken and Cosmic Egg. Eventually, a sentient violet-colored gas tells you about an easy game of smuggler's quarry happening in the next sector. He's willing to stake you the 5,000 credits required to play, both of you will split the profits... but if you lose it all - he owns you (as in slavery). Not being in your right mind, you signed a contract agreeing to those terms.
Good luck, spacers!