Saturday, March 19, 2022

Venger Satanis 4 Realz

 

Last night, I decided to make an important change in my life.  

Going forward, I'd like for everyone to address and refer to me as Venger Satanis 4 Realz.

Alternatively, I'd be happy with a shortened version if you're in a hurry, such as VS4Rz.

This is part brand management and part identification.  Starting today, I identify as Venger Satanis 4 Realz, so that's simply what you should call me.

Thanks for your support, everyone!

VS4Rz

p.s. Don't forget that VENGER CON is happening in Madison, WI this July (regardless of how many radical-leftists "REEeee" about it).  

Also, Cha'alt: Chartreuse Shadows has been on DriveThruRPG as a PDF for a couple weeks now.  Check it out if you like eldritch, gonzo, science-fantasy, post-apocalyptic campaign settings, adventures, and megadungeons with a humorous, sleazy, grindhouse/exploitation, pop-culture twist.

7 comments:

  1. The artist formerly known as Venger... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure, maybe, I'm so tired of the "i identify as ...." I cant keep track of my daughters friends and in my head I keep thinking: "you know you DNZ still identifies as...." And I make a f---ing mistake and I get a teenager correcting me or having an f---ing meltdown over using the wrong pronoun that was f---ing valid last week. It was a f---ing mistake a$$hole. Ooops was I venting? Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does this mean I have to follow another YouTube channel? Or will you reliable the current channel? Could you please phonetically pronounce the new pronoun?

    ReplyDelete