Friday, April 17, 2020

Stimulus Check Cha'alt

Testimonial...

Hi Venger,

Just wanted to let you know I got the print copy. You probably have heard this a lot, but just to add my own pebble to the mountain: I'm blown away. Cha'alt annihilates any major mainstream games company in terms of production values. It's up there with a lot of the art books in my library here at home. Even at a casual glance, it's amazing. It's worth every penny I spent on it, and I can't wait for the print of Fuschia Malaise and the third book in the trilogy.

Chris Cotgrove

Not sure what to spend your stimulus check on?  Well, let me help you with that...

You definitely want to get something that's going to appreciate in value.  And it's got to be fun to have right now, mid-pandemic.  As well as something that's going to make the communist China government super mad.

Yep, you guessed it... a luxurious Cha'alt hardcover of your very own!  Less than 35 remaining, signed and numbered.  Eldritch, gonzo, science-fantasy, post-apocalyptic campaign setting + megadungeon for old school and 5e D&D.

$60 for one book or $100 for two (inside the USA, shipping included).  Overseas, it's going to be $85 for one book and $120 for two books.  Paypal me at Venger.Satanis@yahoo.com

You'll get the PDF for free.  Already have the Cha'alt PDF?  Pick out a different one!

I'll even scribble something demonic and Lovecraftian on the inside cover.  Can't beat that.

VS

p.s.  Cha'alt: Fuchsia Malaise is out now!  Here's the PDF.

p.p.s. The 3rd installment of Vorpal Mace Cha'alt review has arrived!  TL:DR: Cha'alt is the Twin Peaks of gonzo science fantasy adventures.

3 comments: