What's up? I'm back from vacation and looking to game!
I've always wondered what it would be like to get paid for GMing. I might have to keep imagining what it would be like since I just got accepted to the Start Playing platform which handles the payment stuff and some marketing. Here's a video I made where I show-off my new Cha'alt campaign prep / notes and talk briefly about the Temple of Violet Demon-Flesh.
My first game set-up is scheduled for tomorrow, but I'm assuming that will go unfulfilled as I'm a noob on this site. Maybe next week or the week after? I'll try a few different days and times to see how much that matters.
This right here should be my GM profile on there (I had to give them something to call me, pronoun-wise, that wasn't a choice). I've heard that reviews are key to getting players to sign-up for games with people they've never heard of.
With that in mind, if I've GMed for you and you liked it or even loved it, this is a link [that link isn't working, even though I tried to make it work a half-dozen times... but you can find the "leave a review" button on my profile. FYI, this is why I hate new things!!! Never mind, I got it work finally] for leaving a review. While it won't be "verified," it'll still show up and help curious players know what they're getting into.
I'm also starting at $10 per seat (player) for a 3-hour game. As anyone who knows me and the Cha'alt experience knows, I like to get right into it - the good stuff; involving characters in what's going on with the world.
Having watched a couple videos and read a few blog posts, already, if you have some insight about this, or just want to chat, comment below, hoss!
Thanks,
VS
p.s. Want some hardcover Cha'alt? Here's how (and they're currently on sale!)!!
I've got a virtual Cha'alt campaign ready to go over at Start Playing, here's the link.
And in even BIGGER news, you can now buy an all-access weekend badge for next June's VENGER CON VI: Belief is Reality convention in Madison, WI right over here.

No comments:
Post a Comment