Thursday, July 21, 2022

Hardcovers Have Arrived

 

So, the big news is that two pallets of Cha'alt: Chartreuse Shadows hardcovers were delivered yesterday afternoon.

I checked out several boxes, and all the books look amazing!!!  Here's a video of me flipping through the book!

To those attending VENGER CON this weekend, yours will be there.  To everyone else who either backed or pre-bought the hardcover, I'll start sending them out on Monday.

If you want yours sooner than later, paypal me $75 (that includes the shipping/handling domestic - foreign shipping add $40) at Venger.Satanis@yahoo.com

Speaking of the convention, I thought it would be fun to have a d100 random table that everyone can use.  I'll be using it in my own Cha'alt marathon this weekend, and I hope others will, as well.  That way, we can all be kind of connected.

You can find that random table PDF (NOT behind the paywall, everyone has access) over on my SubscribeStar page.

Is there any danger regarding our occultism infecting this reality?  Possibly... 

Enjoy,

VS

p.s. Just this morning I uploaded the Cha'alt Criterion campaign / adventure checklist to SubscribeStar... however, that is behind the paywall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment