Saturday, April 17, 2021

Alien Lover (1975)

 

For the longest time... so long, I can't even tell you, I've been searching for this movie.  

Something about a guy that's trapped in a TV, maybe he's an alien, demon, pure energy, or just some unexplained entity.  He was talking to people or a person in this house.  And it was vaguely unsettling, like a Twilight Zone episode.  

Through the grace of obscure, underground weird media hounds, I found someone on Twitter who asked someone who knew someone else that had the answer.  It's a made-for-TV movie called Alien Lover.

And the craziest part... it premiered exactly one year after my birth.  So bizarre!

I have to wait a little over 24 hours to watch it on YouTube, but I've waited at least 25 or 30 years, I can wait another day.

The pic is b/w, but the movie is color and just over an hour long.  If you want to watch, just go to YouTube and search for "Alien Lover 1975".  Will post again after I've seen it.

Hope this finds you well and if there's something you've been dying to see or even find out if it's real or just something you imagined decades ago, go out there and make it happen!

VS

p.s. I still have Cha'alt and Cha'alt: Fuchsia Malaise hardcovers.  Order yours today!


2 comments:

  1. A more purple version of this movie would be "Terrorvision" (1986). An alien monster is accidentally transmitted to a television on Earth, in the home of a bizarre family of swingers and survivalists.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen Terrorvision a couple times. It's good; wild and funny, rather than creepy and disturbing.

      Delete