Sunday, September 29, 2024

VENGER CON IV: Post-Modern Apocalypse

 

Badge sales for July 2025's VENGER CON IV are now available here.

The specific dates are Friday, July 18th - Sunday, July 20th.  There is a block of discounted rooms - right over here.  This is go big or go home time.  I can tell you this much, if this next VENGER CON doesn't have at least 50 attendees, there won't be another one.  So, this year is make or break.

If you support an old-school, OSR, and traditional RPG convention that's based as Hell and focused on actual gaming, then I urge you to attend if at all possible.  

The Guest of Honor is still to be determined.  Once it's confirmed, I'll get that info out ASAP.  As the info blurb states on the tabletop experiences landing page, you have until January to get me info on what you want to run, if anything.  I'll be running my main jam, the campaign style I was born to create and to run; it's taken me 40+ years to develop... CHA'ALT with all the fixins, Vengerized, and occasionally mixed with vintage off-beat RPGs like Dallas, Rocky & Bullwinkle, and Alpha Blue.

Old games, dead games, obscure games, and retro-stupid games.  Whatever your pleasure, there's a place for it at VENGER CON.  As last time, I'm sure there will be Lamentations of the Flame Princess, AD&D, B/X, ShadowDark, Dungeon Crawl Classics, Call of Cthulhu, etc.

Check out the custom artwork, get your badge, and game with the most passionate and hardcore gamers you'll ever meet!

Thanks,

VS

p.s.  Stay up to date and in contact with me by joining the Kort'thalis Publishing mailing list.  Sign up so you don't miss anything!  Want your own luxury, hardcover Cha'alt books?  I got you covered, hoss.


No comments:

Post a Comment