Saturday, February 17, 2024

The Curse of Venger Satanis

 

I somehow accidentally stumbled upon this blog post from 2016 where someone was reviewing one of the worst RPGs ever made, Empire of Satanis, written by me... and the blogger included my curse upon RPG.net.  

Specifically, the curse was directed at those trashing EoS.  Which seems weird in retrospect because it deserved to be trashed.  It's awful.  But some of those trashers were pretty nasty about it, and most of them turned out to be radical-leftists.  Even though I was using their negativity to fuel my power and magic, I could see that many of them were horrible, miserable people who deserved everything that was coming to them.

Did my curse nudge The Big Purple towards its incestuously Commie demise as thee place to discuss woke, SJW, critical race transgenderism?  Yes, perhaps.

Without further ado, here's my curse...


Hail Satan! Lord of the Pit! King of Hell! Ruler of the Earth! Master of the Abyss! I open the unknowable doorways and touch the violet flame, drink the revitalizing blood and break the skulls of those who cross Him or His brothers. I call upon the most vicious demons of Hell to intervene. From this night forth, you will be plagued by self-doubt, weakness, failure, hopelessness, hunger, pain, loss, insecurity, and envy. Nothing can save you and no one will come to your aid. All who have befriended you will now desert you in your hour of need. 
In the name of the Ancient Ones, I curse those who tear down Empire of Satanis! May Satan have no mercy whatsoever upon your miserable souls. 
Hail Satan! 
So it is done! 
Venger As'Nas Satanis 


Thanks for reading,

VS

p.s. I wrote that before I took up the name Venger Satanis.  Also, get your hardcover Cha'alt books here.  And now's the time to grab your weekend badge for VENGER CON III: Revenge of the OSR in Madison, WI this July.



9 comments:

  1. Did that condemnation push you to take the name? Is it like the Batman/Joker dynamic in the Keaton movie, where one created the other? Holy crap.. fuschia, chartruese.. You became the Joker! Or.. Batman. Somehow both? This theory is a work in progress..
    "Have you ever danced with Yog Sothoth in the pale moonlight?" 😁
    Seriously though, who even goes on that site anymore? I respected when they would have a pop-up to let us know someone in the industry had passed. Now it's that and support this, end that, taste the rainbow, we hate (anything we deem to be) hate speech.. I guess the troglodytes who live on it don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've danced with Yog-Soggoth by the lavender moon light. I am the Joker. I am Batman. I AM THAT I AM...

      Delete
  2. I would think that the crowd there would love that kind of thing. Lots of leftists like to larp as edgy satanists, claim to follow Lavey and so on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Contemporary Satanism has also been colonized by the left. Anton LaVey was right-wing because he believed in meritocracy, personal accountability, and old fashioned common sense.

      Delete
  3. Wow. We were just talking about Lavey. How did that guy command a cuit following wearing such goofy costumes?
    You're right though. But those people owe their allegiance to a more insidious cult lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hollywood, show business, theatrics! That's how LaVey did it. He studied the occult, mesmerism, hypnosis, photography, fine art. The man knew how to capture attention.

      Delete
  4. That's what Hitler studied. Biden may have studied it too. But he only passed the exams because of the bell curve in human intelligence these days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! Sorry V, I had to go read a review of it! One guy wrote almost a whole book trashing it, which is a weird investment of time for something you supposedly hate and its a free product to boot!

    Sort of reminds me of History of the World part 1 "And after the birth of the artist came the eventual afterbirth.... the critic" or something like that

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete