Saturday, May 14, 2022

The Good Syma'arian Suspended

 

Venger's banned again?!?

As many of you already know, my recently released one-shot Cha'alt adventure, The Good Syma'arian, was just temporarily suspended last night for "potentially offensive content".  

I'm a target for the radical-left, the woke, and SJWs throughout the RPG hobby because of my outspoken, moderately conservative political leanings.  To me, and many others, they are the offensive ones.  They spit on our liberty while cry-bullying their way to positions of influence, always trying to secure more of what they crave most... power and control.

I don't want any retaliation or jumping up and down on DriveThruRPG while they review my scenario.  After all, they have their own protocols they need to follow.  

I am confident that The Good Syma'arian will be reinstated by next weekend.  Sure, we have to take a seat while the pro-abortion bundle of PDFs gets to sail by.  But that's the culture we live in, and it may take years before justice (not social justice, but actual justice) returns.

A lot of people have asked me to verify what DriveThruRPG said, so I took a picture.  You can read it for yourselves.  It's all there in black and white.  

When there's news, I'll post about it here on the blog and over on my YouTube channel - please subscribe!

Thanks,

VS

p.s. In the meantime, why not buy some gorgeous hardcover Cha'alt books, and/or snag a ticket for this July's VENGER CON in Madison, WI. 


10 comments:

  1. 🤨😡🤬🤯

    Those are my personal feelings regarding this situation.

    My hats off to you for taking the high road and handling it like a responsible adult!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I disagree with most of your political positions and, to be honest, I don't know a lot about your work. I just happened to see this and I wanted you to know that some of us on the left still remember that encouraging censorship is not a good idea. Making distributors nervous about content is bad for all artists. I hope your product gets reinstated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I appreciate that. Years and years ago, I was a classical liberal. Maybe someday, those still holding onto old fashioned, left-leaning values will find themselves on the right...

      Delete
  3. Yeah, this is also made me happy.
    https://apkoryx.com/download-modern-command-mod-apk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://apkoryx.com/download-beast-quest-mod-apk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings Venger. I agree with you. I can be pretty liberal as well but also have conservative views. But I can not stand Woketards that are such mentally challenged pussies that find everything offensive just as I can not stand the extreme right.
    Both sides have been hijacked by a very vocal and insane minority.

    ReplyDelete