Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Cha'alt: Fuchsia Malaise Hardcovers Arrived

 

An effulgent shard amidst the darkness...

Yes!  At long last, two pallets of gorgeous hardcovers arrived but an hour ago.

Looking them over, it's exactly what I wanted - a perfect compliment to Cha'alt.  The font is slightly larger, so for those with battle-weary eyes - you're welcome!

I'm putting up some pics that'll give you an idea.

And there's one thousand of them!  The first couple hundred go out to backers, the rest I'll sell out of my "Frazetta nymphs with Death Star looming in the background" van down by the river.  But that won't happen until I get books out to my wonderful backers.  

If you want one, but didn't back the Kickstarter, check back around Xmas for ordering details.


For those who don't know, Cha'alt: Fuchsia Malaise is the follow-up to Cha'alt.  It's an eldritch, gonzo, science-fantasy, post-apocalypse campaign setting - chockfull of everything you'll need for running adventures of neo-quasi-O5R and vintage demon laser sleaze.  You're welcome again!!!

Cha'alt: Fuchsia Malaise took about a year from original idea and primordial playtesting to this point.  

Thanks to everyone who supported me and pitched-in to make this awesome tome.  ;)  

Check out the PDF!  It's on sale (50% off) until Thanksgiving.

Let's game!

VS

p.s. I'm down to only 4 Cha'alt hardcovers.  Want one?


2 comments: