Sunday, July 5, 2020

Interviews With The Za'akier


I've been fortunate enough to be interviewed TWICE this past week.

I'm linking to both here on my blog.  This is the first and here is the second.

As for Cha'alt: Fuchsia Malaise, the PDF release has been slightly delayed.  We're trying to get the layout just right and there's some reinventing the wheel since Glynn Seal of MonkeyBlood Design and I are no longer working together.

Obviously, the whole pandemic / lockdown didn't help the schedule.  My writing slowed a bit with having to stay at home.  5 kids isn't the same as a nice quiet office.

But it's not all setbacks, I think this second book will be easier to read (less going on in the background behind the text and slightly larger text).  Plus, new little flourishes that should delight readers.  David Guyll and his wife Melissa have made tremendous progress over the last few weeks.

Anyways, I'm hoping the PDF will be ready by next weekend.  We're trying to get it as close to perfect as we can, so that deadline is not set in stone.

VS

p.s. I have less than 100 luxury hardcover Cha'alt books left to sell.  Ordering details here!

1 comment: