Wednesday, October 23, 2019

What's Your Cha'alt Hack?


"Basically, Venger is a crazy person... everything in Cha'alt really feels connected, even though it's kind of manic and bizarre."

One reviewer in particular, I'll paste his video flip-through down below, mentioned the hackability of Cha'alt.  It's both big and small, sketchy (in both senses of the word) and detailed.  The campaign setting gives you a lot to go on, but pulls back a little in order for the GM to make Cha'alt his own.

I'd like to read about your own personal Cha'alt hack!  If you're in the planning stage, gearing up for session zero, or already running it... what sort of things are you doing differently?  Some things I intended for GMs to alter and fully expect, other things I'm sure will blow my mind because I didn't even consider that possibility.

Please, satisfy my curiosity!  Everyone who posts their own Cha'alt hack in the comments (or on your own blog - provide a link!) will be eligible to win the grand prize - one FREE PDF from Kort'thalis Publishing.  Your choice!




Thanks for watching!  Feel free to leave a comment on Aaron's video, too, and subscribe to his channel.

Enjoy,

VS

Where can you find this wondrous book?  RIGHT OVER HERE!!!


2 comments:

  1. You going to run any games at GaryCon this year?
    Was looking forward to the Spice Mines of Poon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, I'll be taking a family vacation during this coming Gary Con. However, I'll be there for 2021. And I'll make a one-shot appearance on Friday, November 1st at Game Hole Con.

      Delete