Sunday, January 6, 2019

Cha'alt Kickstarter Live


I've been talking about Cha'alt since the summer, and now it's finally taking shape enough to Kickstart.  Check out the KS page!

I'm not sure if something in my unconscious picked up on it or it's just an uncanny coincidence, but apparently there was talk of a meta-OSR black ziggurat project way back in 2010 here and mentioned here in 2012. 

I haven't begun to track down all the references, but it's weird and awesome to stumble upon all this after months of thinking about the black pyramid of Cha'alt.

That kind of pedigree only gets my juices flowing faster!  Now, I want to do right by all the OSR bloggers who created their own black ziggurat a decade or two ago.

Well, if you have any questions about the kickstarter, Cha'alt, the black pyramid, or anything else, please feel free to comment below. 

Also, feel free to mention the KS campaign around social media, blog about it, discuss on forums, etc.  I don't have an entire company backing me.  I am the company.  Marketing, promotion, and advertising are jobs all their own.

Thanks,

VS

p.s. Months ago, I was calling the megadungeon The Black Pyramid, but then a few weeks ago I started calling it the Great Pyramid of Cha'alt.  Based on the above information, I'm thinking The Black Pyramid has more... resonance.  Thoughts?


1 comment:

  1. This is the direction my own D&D game was going: post-apocalyptic world, featuring serpent-folk, occasional high tech goodies, and a black pyramid in an oasis housing a lich or mummy lord. Would've been right around 2010 or so too.

    ReplyDelete