Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Beneath Kra'adumek


TL;DR: There's something awesome waiting for you at the end of this post.  Ok, cue the violins...

The Cha'alt kickstarter was doing pretty well up until about 4 days ago. It's seriously stalled.  Though, I'm hopeful for a big push here at the end!

Besides wanting to see the campaign world, megadungeon, etc. manifest in the world, I have a looming shadow of a reason for wanting the KS to fund.

I'm sure my wife isn't going to let me take another pass at Cha'alt... and this failure may convince her that my niche within a niche hobby-business isn't worth the time, energy, aggravation, etc.  She's been making that argument for awhile now.

I'll always continue to roleplay and perhaps Zoltar Khan Delgado won't fade away, either.  But the Venger you know and love will most likely no longer exist.  Sad, I know.  So, let's, you know, not let that shit happen.  Ok?  Cool, cool, cool.

In the midst of this polar vortex (yep, that's going to be incorporated somewhere along the way), I'm doing what I can to try and promote Cha'alt.  But it's not easy when I'm at home with 5 kids all day (schools shut down + weekends).

Anyway, Glynn came up with an idea for raising awareness and generating interest in the kickstarter - release the one-shot scenario Beneath Kra'adumek into the wild.  This gives everyone a taste of what Cha'alt will be like.

As it happens, DriveThruRPG is down for routine maintenance.  Great timing, guys!  So, here are the files...

Color version

Black & White version

Map (numbered)

Map (unnumbered - player friendly)

Well, that's it.  Please consider backing the Cha'alt kickstarter which only has a few days left to go!

Sincerely,

VS

p.s. I was going to upload Beneath Kra'adumek onto DriveThru in order to reach more people, but I keep getting an error.  So, that's awesome!  Will try again later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment