Friday, January 15, 2016

Venger Challenges Every-freakin'-one!


Remember this?  Well, my space gauntlet was not taken up.  In fact, it's still sitting there on the sky barge... chillin'... waiting for YOU!!!

I'm going to come up with the best d12 table I can for the upcoming Alpha Blue scenario Girls Gone Rogue.  I want you to try and top me (just to be clear, this has nothing to do with White Star, but if you'd like to use that as inspiration, go right ahead).

The winner(s) will have his or her submitted table(s) included in Girls Gone Rogue with credit and a complimentary PDF.  If you don't already have Alpha Blue, you'll get a free PDF of that, too.

I neglected to reiterate how this contest will be judged.  Try to nail as many of the following categories as you can: sci-fi, vintage, humorous, awesome, useful, and sexy/sexual.

I'm extending the deadline to Sunday, January 24th.  Email me your submissions at:  Venger.Satanis@yahoo.com

What's Girls Gone Rogue about?  Well, I don't want to give too much away, but here's the elevator pitch:  A sex-bot has gone berserk; she's on a killing spree.  For some reason, the Federation has made her destruction Priority One.  Several unlucky spacers are tricked into accepting this suicide mission.

VS

p.s.  I've been keeping my red laser eye peeled for cheesy, vintage sci-fi.  I just ordered the complete series of Lost in Space (watched that show religiously as a kid) and Jason of Star Command - never seen it.  I'm especially excited about the latter because I've heard good things.


No comments:

Post a Comment