Sunday, May 10, 2015

How to Game Master like a Fucking Boss on PDF


It's here on DriveThruRPG!  Physical proofs of the printed version have already been ordered, so it shouldn't be too long (Cthulhu willing) before HtGMlaFB is available in softcover at DriveThru and Amazon.

I'm especially amazed by the artwork I was able to commission.  Some of those pieces are my favorite of anything I've ever published.  If you recognize the subject matter, it's no accident.  Where possible, I asked the artists to use scenes and characters from my previous books as a model.  Hopefully, that and my own aesthetic / style of writing and Game Mastering create a through line for readers, connecting Liberation, Purple, and Revelry in new ways that even I can scarcely imagine.

Thanks one more time to all the Kickstarter backers who supported this project several months ago, even the scoffers and naysayers who talked about it and kept word of mouth alive.

VS


No comments:

Post a Comment