Monday, February 2, 2015

Venger's Old School Gaming Blog is on vacation


Yes, I'm taking a 10 day family vacation to Disney World (weather permitting).  The wife and kids deserve some fun in the sun and in the meantime I'll be thinking about all you guys and all those tabletop roleplaying games out there.

The new KS will definitely be on my mind.  It's about 80% complete and I can't wait to finish the little sucker, possibly expanding it to 20 or 30 pages over what I originally predicted!

The latest issue of Draconic Magazine is more or less ready.  By this time, I thought there'd be contributors and a real sense of community surrounding the idea.  Maybe I fucked up somewhere along the way, maybe it's coming down the pike.  I don't know...

The artists I chose to bring The Purple Islands animated series to life have just simply dropped off the face of the earth.  That's not good.  However, I'm not giving up.  Not by a long shot.  It's just taking a bit more time to get off the ground.

Also, no physical fitness progress report of picture for February.  I'll catch up with you all on March 5th.

Ok, that's it for now.  I've got to start getting suitcases in the car and braving the winter weather.

Adios,

VS


No comments:

Post a Comment