Thursday, February 19, 2015

I'm watching Lost again


Last year (2014) was the ten year anniversary of the TV show Lost.  It was a big deal then.  Not sure how revered or reviled it is now.  Probably most people are "meh" about it, hence my coining the phrase "meh majority" in a conversation with Erik Tenkar a few days ago.

Anyway, I didn't start watching it until the show was in its third season.  That's when I started watching it from the beginning on DVD up until the finale.  While, I didn't love the last season at the time, that's neither here nor there.  Point is, I'm re-watching it.

Even though I have my wife as a viewing partner (she's never seen it), it would still be really cool to chat about Lost with people as we go.  Maybe that's you?

So, if you've never seen it, I highly recommend it. Landmark television that got people blogging about shows back in the 2000's.  If you saw it back in the day, I think it's time to revisit a classic series that really had some cool stuff going on (trying not to give away any spoilers).  Basically, I think Lost is super awesome.  I have tons of stuff to watch, believe me.  I wouldn't be re-watching it unless it was my cup of tea.

I'll be embarking on season two towards the end of next week, but more than happy to discuss the first season as well.

Any takers?

VS

p.s.  this Saturday will be the first session of the campaign after taking a three week break.  Can't wait to get back to Game Mastering!


No comments:

Post a Comment