Friday, July 7, 2023

A.I. Imagines Cha'alt

 

It's hard to know what's going on inside a machine's thoughts... how does one analyze, appreciate, and critique mechanical consciousness, if such a thing exists?

Well, one thing's for sure.  A.I. loves Cha'alt.  

My eldritch, gonzo, science-fantasy, post-apocalypse campaign setting just got the "Chat GPT" treatment.  Go ahead and check out my just released PDF Cha'alt-GPT.  

See for yourself how this new and improved artificial intelligence views (nay, creates!) a brief session of Cha'alt, and marvel at its legendary, free-floating weirdness.

The PDF is entirely FREE!!!

I'd love your feedback, so don't hold back!  Let me know what you think of it.  Would you like to see more?

What else is going on?  Only 2 weeks until VENGER CON II: Electric Boogaloo.  Weekend badges still available.

Amazingly, Cha'alt hardcovers are on sale (while supplies last).  Ordering details right over here!  Save hundreds of dollars by getting them direct from me, instead of ebay.

Have a great weekend full of awesome gaming!

VS


2 comments:

  1. It was a fun read. And absolutely no stranger than some game sessions I have participated in.

    I will admit though, AI spooks me more than a just a bit 😵‍💫

    ReplyDelete