Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Roll20 Cha'alt Campaign Starts Friday

 

There's a simplicity to text-only games, a low-grade purity.  

Yes, part of it comes from my ignorance of the tech details.  Nevertheless, I get a kick out of visualizing the game via reading words rather than staring at the character's player and listening to those same words (including all the filler words and sounds that we all use).

In any case, starting this Friday, I'm running a weekly one-shot campaign in my campaign setting of Cha'alt... eldritch, gonzo, science-fantasy, post-apocalypse!

Here's the Roll20 link.  First come, first serve.  Hope you can make it.  

Only an hour or so + an extra 5 or 10 minutes to finish up if need be.  I know an hour isn't much.  My life has so little free time these days that it's a wonder I can even type out this blog post.  It's been about 3 months since my last game session, and I'm itching to get back to the fuchsia wastes!

VS

p.s. I'll be using my own O5R house-rules / hack of D&D 5e Crimson Dragon Slayer D20.


2 comments:

  1. Ahh, we'll be running Cha'alt games at the same time now!

    May the sands of the S'kbah be nourished with blood and bones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Synchronicity, hoss! Good luck with your game. Yes, the sands of S'kbah shall run red.

      Delete