Monday, March 23, 2020

Gaming at a Distance


After my rather bleak post the other day, I thought today I'd suggest something for virtual roleplaying.

Obviously, gaming online is going to be easier than face-to-face, what with the Coronavirus pandemic.  And it just so happens that I created the perfect rules-light, minimalist D&D hack.  The latest version of Crimson Dragon Slayer D20 Revised was uploaded a few weeks ago.

It's both old school and 5e compatible, plug and play arcade-mode for those quick and dirty pick-up games on Roll20, Fantasy Grounds, Discord, or wherever you guys are playing these days.

Send your players a link ahead of the game and they can read it all in less than 15 minutes, and make a PC in under 5.  It's absolutely FREE, so why not grab it, use it, share it?

Enjoy,

VS

p.s.  I'm currently taking order reservations for luxurious Cha'alt hardcovers.  Wisconsin has been officially locked down (non-essential travel verboten).  But when the self-quarantine is lifted, I'll send them all out.  $60 for USA residents and $85 for non-USA residents (shipping included in those prices).  I accept paypal at Venger.Satanis@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. I ordered my Cha'alt hardcover just in time for it to ship before the lockdown and holy shit, VS, this is a premium book! I wasn't sure what to expect when I ordered because I've had mixed experiences with other creators over the years. Everything about this book says "high quality" though. I'm glad I bought it, and the value is definitely worth the price. Thank you, VS, for all the hard work you put into this product. You'll definitely have my continued business!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome to hear, hoss! Thank you. No expense was spared.

      I'm hoping Cha'alt: Fuchsia Malaise will be even better. Time will tell...

      Delete