Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Purple Slime, Demons, & Radiation


A couple weeks ago, yours truly was
interviewed over at 3 Toadstools blog where I was asked if I'd considered doing some kind of live stream D&D show.

After giving it some thought and realizing that I already bought a webcam and decent microphone in order to make the Inappropriate Characters show possible, this is something I want to do.

In honor of Shane's prophetic question, I'm going to call it Purple Slime, Demons, & Radiation.

Well, I'm putting out feelers to see who'd be interested in helping me create a monthly one-hour session that people can watch on youtube, twitch or wherever.  I'd be running my Cha'alt campaign using Crimson Dragon Slayer D20 because it's overly simplistic with a minimum of fiddly bits, perfect for shorter online games... essentially OSR but with a nod to 5th edition.

I don't know tech stuff, so if that kind of thing is your jam and you're excited to participate, then get in touch with me!  Venger.Satanis@yahoo.com

Thanks,

VS

No comments:

Post a Comment