Friday, December 21, 2018

Banned (again) From RPG.NET


So, here's a funny thing... I was logging onto rpg.net in order to promote my latest Alpha Blue scenario THOT Audit, and discovered that I was banned.

The first time I was banned (back in 2005, I recall) was for cursing someone within the forum - I performed a magic ritual to destroy those who continually mouthed off.  I don't want to get into too much detail.

But now, this time?  To my knowledge, I haven't said or done anything recently on rpg.net to warrant any kind of moderation, let alone a permanent ban.  But of course, I've done plenty outside that forum, haven't I?

Yes, I've spoken out regarding rpg.net's anti-Trump enforcement.  My identification as trans-human (za'akier) which some took as a joke or insult to the LBGTQZ+ community.  Pushing back against the far-left for trying to control and police games, gamers, and gaming communities into the ground.

For these crimes perpetrated outside the purple walls of rpg.net, I've been banned.  Where else will I not be allowed to exist online?  What other internet group shall attempt to take my voice away?  Is there a movement, now or in the future, that can subvert my inhuman will?

Come find me...

VS

No comments:

Post a Comment