Sunday, November 25, 2018

44


It's my birthday today. 

There's a lot I'm grateful for, a lot of things I'm exited about, a lot of things I've accomplished, and there's still a lot more to do. 

If you want to help me celebrate turning 44, please consider writing/posting a review of one or more of my RPG titles.  For a complete list of PDFs, here's Kort'thalis Publishing on DriveThruRPG.  And if you want to review anything on Amazon, just search for Venger As'Nas Satanis.

Your constructive criticism and appreciation is not only helpful feedback, it keeps me going.  It's one of the reasons I'm able to endure.

Thanks for all the love and support, my dudes!

Enjoy,

VS

p.s. Sorry for being incommunicado the last few days, these long holiday weekends are all about family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment