Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Alpha Blue merchandise


Yes, you can now buy Alpha Blue merch right over here!

I'm trying to promote my Kickstarter (only 11 days left to back) Alien Ass, Hydrogen Gas, or Cosmic Grass... No One Warps For Free!  Please check it out, support my dirty hobby, and tell your friends / RPG acquaintances.

Glynn Seal of MonkeyBlood Design (hire this glorious bastard, you fool!) did an outstanding job creating the pink tentacles and slime details, font, etc. I mean, is there anything worse than a t-shirt with rectangular image just hanging in space?

A couple more items may be added in the next few days, we'll see. The sad part is that I'm only making about 10% per item sold - should be able to pay Glynn back for his magnificent work in 2021.  But at least Zazzle takes care of all the heavy lifting, of which I have neither the time nor energy to do.

Zazzle also does frequent sales.  Sometimes site-wide sales (25% off right now), certain items, etc.  They also have some interesting options.  For instance, the posters come in a range of sizes and if you wanted a canvas print, you can also choose the thickness, as well as, the size.  Be sure to play around with options before ordering to make sure you'll love it.

Any questions, just let me know!

VS

p.s. Glynn just alerted me that you need to switch the content filter to "OFF" in order to see the images (I set them to PG-13).  Thanks, hoss!


No comments:

Post a Comment