Saturday, July 15, 2017

Blood Dark Thirst - playtest "B" simplified


A lot of people signed up (approximately 50) and for that I'm grateful, but that also means at least a half-hour of non-stop emailing, assuming yahoo is working that day.

After a couple people responded to the playtest packet "B" that I just dispersed last night, I decided it would be much easier to include a Dropbox link here instead of re-emailing everyone.

Some sort of google document open to playtesters might be better, so I fiddled around with it until I got this.  Formatting seems even worse that what I had in the word doc, but oh well.  It'll serve its purpose.

The newest version has some rules for grappling and feeding during combat and something to cover the vampire trope of victims who seem to enjoy having their blood sucked out.

Emailing me is still the best way for me to receive feedback, so please continue to use my personal email address:  Venger.Satanis@yahoo.com

Enjoy,

VS

p.s.  Meanwhile, I'm a couple days away from finishing The S'rulyan Vault II.


No comments:

Post a Comment