Tuesday, April 12, 2016

White Male Terrorism... and what you can do about it!


Speaking as a "white male terrorist", I feel that it's finally time to do the appropriate thing.

After all, my race, gender, and sexual orientation has had it pretty good so far - too good, obviously.  Our tasteless jokes, personal preferences, immature taunts, name calling, and totalitarian rape culture have gone far enough.  Now, we must be stopped!  I mean, come on.  All of us "white male terrorists" seem to be doing day in / day out is harass, ridicule, assault, and disenfranchise those who are not also "white male terrorists".

This is my current Kickstarter campaign.  However, I'm determined to create something that will force all the Caucasian straight men assholes who are fucking the entire world up for everyone else to sit down and shut up.  I'm currently in talks with several German gaming engineers to help with the design for a revolutionary new miniature guillotine that slices off the masculine genitalia.

For those of you, like me, who realize that "white male terrorists" can't be trusted with our junk intact, I give you the Chop-o-matic (patent pending)!

Eventually, after testing the prototype on myself and every local white male piece of shit who has the gall to not immediately kill themselves in the presence of evidence (yes, evidence!) that some individuals are insensitive jerks(!!!), I fully intend to mass produce the Chop-o-matic for implementation throughout the USA and Europe.  Don't worry, we'll find the RPGpundit... wherever he's hiding.

Though the Chop-o-matic KS won't appear for several weeks, I'd like all of the "white male terrorists" reading this blog post to pledge their disgusting and cowardly rape-balls to the Chop-o-matic's testosterone-cleansing blade.  I see no other course of action open to us, since we are the world's biggest problem and always have been!

So, start lining up, guys.  That nutsack isn't going to guillotine itself.

Sincerely,

Venger As'Nas Satanis
High Priest of Kort'thalis Publishing

p.s.  For those who don't know what the Hell I'm talking about, the above post was in response to this.

p.p.s. This post was satire (obviously); however, this post clarifies my position and offers constructive criticism.

No comments:

Post a Comment