Even though there aren't "issues" per se, I think readers will see a pattern. A flurry of activity followed by a lull week so that new content can be properly digested; crests and troughs.
That means wave #2 is crashing upon the rocks of tabletop fantasy roleplaying! Below is a list of recent articles...
- Q&A about noticing secret doors and skill checks.
- A new spell called Singing Spheres of Yogsoggoth.
- Trade-offs for investigative scenarios.
- A video review of The Islands of Purple-Haunted Putrescence.
- A new character class for ex-paladins who fall into a really, really bad crowd.
- A new monster called the Verge Fungoid.
- The 1st weekly advice column from Kodarr the barbarian!
- An article on becoming a better GM.
- A new magic item called the rainbow shadow cloak.
- An article on looking back at plain old failure.
- An amusing vignette about a chaotic halfling.
- And a suggestion about what to do with those expired character sheets.
Whew, that's quite a bit of new stuff in the last couple weeks. Thanks to +Shane Ward, +Shawn Hartnell, Savage GM, and +Grand DM for their help. The second wave wouldn't have been as strong without you guys.
If anyone else wants to submit an article or some artwork, please let me know. More content coming next week!